Monday, October 25, 2010
What is fun to me?
Fun for me is anything that will make me laugh, and brighten my day. I enjoy being around people, as i am a very social person. So whenever im around people i have a lot of fun. I enjoy going on the internet whether it be on youtube browsing through funny videos, or even some informative ones. I enjoy playing games, but nothing to hardcore, i like simple games that are quick and easy to finish, because the ones that are long i can get easily sick of. One of my all time favourite game would be super mario brothers on nintendo i can never get bored of playing that game it is so much fun. I enjoy watching movies, but nothing to long, the ones that go for longer then two hours make it feel more like a task then something enjoyable. Some movies i enjoy are horror and comedy, i also cant wait to go and watch the latest instalment of the harry potter franchise. I also enjoy mucking around with new software on the computer, whether it be on my macbook pro such as imovie, or other software like photoshop or final cut, i enjoy just taking some time and creating something funny and crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment